This is a community for people to keep track of and talk about healthy weight loss.
1. You must keep track of your progress somehow. That can be weight in pounds or kilograms, inches, dress sizes, how long you can stay on your bicycle, how many glasses of water you drink, anything. But you must keep track. Please put this in the title of your entry.
2. You must tag your entries with your username. This is so you can keep track of your progress, and others can see what you've been doing.
3. You can talk about anything associated with losing weight healthily - how you feel about it, what works for you and what doesn't, recipes, tips, tricks etc.
4. THIS IS NOT A PRO-ANOREXIA or PRO-BULIMIA COMMUNITY. There are many other communities where you can talk about this. If you're suffering from these diseases and want support, by all means, talk about it. But PRO-STATEMENTS will result in one warning, then banning. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Example for the thick-headed:
"I've been anorexic for a year and I'm not sure how to stop." ACCEPTABLE STATEMENT.
"I've discovered anorexia and it totally works! Try it!" BAN-WORTHY STATEMENT.
5. People at all levels of fitness and all stages of weight loss are welcome here.
6. This is a support community. Flaming will result in instant banning. Debate is fine. Flaming and name-calling is not.
7. Pictures are welcome, however, please use an lj-cut.
bluejupiter's note: I started this community for myself because, personally, I hate switching journals to keep track of my struggle with weight loss. I heartily welcome everyone who wants to, to join. If there's a problem, please email me right away.